Need a little help packing for your trip?
Do you know what we mean? Once again you have packed too much and have no clue what you´ll really need on your trip.
Travel2work has put together this short list to pack for your Florida trip. These things should definitely be in your suitcase.
- Your passport
- Visa documents – neatly organized in a binder (hand luggage)
- Laptop & Cell phone (no SIM lock) incl. Chargers
- Converter for the US – the US uses a lower voltage!!!
- Cash to support yourself during the first few weeks and pay the housing deposit
- Key chain – maybe a memory from home
- 1 white collared long-sleeve shirt and black pants (for the first day at the club)
- Black shoes – no logos or other colors permitted
- For our culinary candidates – you can bring your knive set in the checked luggage
- Pharmacy kit – bring the medication you use at home for flu, stomach issues etc.
- Credit card – it´s recommended to bring a credit card from your home country
- Beach wear – Board shorts, Bikinis or whatever suits you
Hoodie or Sweater – Even the Sunshine State experiences cold spells every now and then – it´s good to have one